Instagram Reels: Instagram New Feature – Create Short Videos
Instagram has launched its own video feature called Reels in India. In this new feature, users can shoot video with creative filters and music from Instagram. Users will be practiced to share Reels and Explore. Reels is the same as TikTok and allows users to make 15 seconds video as soon as popular songs, trends, or challenges.
What is Instagram Reels?
In the last year, Instagram started experimenting with its Reels feature in Brazil. Reels isn’t a free-standing app, but just a new feature that allows users to create quick 15-second videos in the Instagram app, available for both user’s Android and iOS. In June 2020, Instagram released its TikTok clone Reels feature in France and Germany. Officially, Instagram’s Reels feature is in a trial stage.
Now you can follow these steps to make Instagram Reels.
- Open Instagram.
- Tap the camera icon on the top-left.
- At the bottom, you’ll see options such as Live, Story, and Reels. Tap Reels.
- Now you can start creating Reels on Instagram. The maximum length of the short video is 15 seconds at this time. We’ll walk you through all the options in the next few steps.
- To record Instagram Reels, tap the big white circle icon. The same button lets you stop recording too.
- Before you start recording you can add a few effects via icons on the left side. You can make and record videos in slow motion at up to 0.3x or speed them up to 3x.
- To add effects to your videos, tap the smiley button, and swipe right on the big white circle. This will show you all the available effects. The effect icon shows up inside the big white circle just tap it to start recording.
- Instagram Reels also allows you to set a three-second timer before recording any clip. Tap the timer icon to set time, on the left, and set the duration for your clip (0.1 to 15 seconds). When you start recording, you will see a three-second timer on screen before the video maker.
- Finally, you can also add music to it by tapping the music icon on the left. The best part here is that you can see the lyrics on-screen and choose any part of the song that you want to use. TikTok allowed all users only a specific 30-second clip for each song, but on Instagram Reels, you give to pick your favorite parts of any track. Users can add music before recording a video to create lip-sync videos, add it after recording to give it a cool soundtrack.
Above all steps cover the basics of creating Instagram reels. In a short time, it becomes the best marketing platform for all businesses. Let’s together we start to create it. Here Prisom technology helps you to grow your business and take your marketplace via your marketing strategy. Let’s connect on the social platform. You have any queries feel free to ask. You can mail us also at email@example.com
“Stayed and connected with us for more update”