An overview about ASO (App Store Optimization)
What is ASO?
- ASO stands for App Store Optimization.
- App Store Optimization (ASO) is the process of optimizing mobile apps for the purpose of achieving a higher rank in the app store search results & top charts rankings.
- Due to its similarities to search engine optimization (SEO) for websites, app store optimization is also referred to as App Store SEO, App Search Optimization, and Mobile App SEO.
Advantages of App Store Optimization:
- Higher Ranking in App Stores
- Increase Retention Rate
- Increase in the Number of Downloads
- Builds Credibility
On-Store Optimization Factors:
- App Title
- App Description
- App Icon
- App Screenshots
- App Promotional
- App Reviews
Off-Store Optimization Factors:
- Deep Linking
- Localize your App
- Promote app on Social Media Platforms
- Publish videos of your app features on YouTube
- Create a Landing Page and Promote App
- Go with the Paid Marketing
How to do App Store Optimization?
Step 1: Find the right app store keywords
- App Store Keyword Ideas
- Optimize Your App Store Keywords
Step 2: Put the app store keywords in the right places
- App Name
- App subtitle (for iOS App Store only)
- App description (for Google Play Store)
- App description (for iOS App Store)
- App Promotional Text (available only for iOS App Store)
- App Store Keyword field (available only for iOS App Store)
- In-App Purchases
Step 3: Convert visitors to users
- App Icon
- Preview Video
- Ratings & Reviews
- App Size
- Update Frequency
- App Localization
- Conversion Rates
- Apple’s Spotlight Search and Google’s Firebase App Indexing
Need more organic downloads for your mobile app? Have any question surrounding in your mind about ASO? You can ask freely, maintain your question in a comment.