Video Marketing Statistics for Brand Awareness
Today, the interesting topic for marketing professionals and online consumers and persons who are really possessive about their product & brand awareness. Need your potential customers to recall your brand? if you don’t know how? Just keep on reading Video Marketing blog to find out!
What is Video Marketing?
Using video to promote and market your product or service for increasing engagement on your digital and social channel. Video is the best and effective way of content and its popularity has gone closely with Social Media. There are so many people post and view online videos on a daily basis.
Check out the details about the video at 2018. Using the information from Wyzowl’s fourth annual State of Video Marketing Survey.
- 81% of companies are using video for marketing purposes in 2018 as compared to 63% in 2017.
- The average person watches 1.5 hours of video each day.
- 81% of person have purchased a product or service after watching a video
- 76% of marketers say the video has helped their company to increase sales
- YouTube Video
- Facebook Video
- Instagram Video
- LinkedIn Video
- Twitter Video
- Facebook Live
- Interactive Video
- Instagram TV
- 360 Video
- Virtual Reality
Video Marketing Statistics:
- Internet users enjoy everywhere video content
- Powerful Marketing Tool = Video
- Consumers love to see videos on Social Media
- Video Marketing = Profit
- Lead generation channel = Video
- Videos are the reason to engage users for longer on website
- Education through Video
- The power of YouTube
- Video is more attracting than text
Would it be advisable for you to embed your YouTube videos on your site? Then do not wait for that. Let’s Start it Now!! Choose the best organization for it. Thank you to connect with us at last of this blog. Connect with us on social media networking.