Reasons Why Your Business Needs Social Media Marketing
Did you realize that 90% of all advertisers say social media marketing has expanded their business presentation?
Or on the other hand that 66% of advertisers that go through somewhere around 6 hours on social for every week have seen more leads? Regardless of what you offer and who you pitch it to, using social media as a marketing tool can help you grow your brand and pad your wallet.
Reasons Why Your Business Needs Social Media Marketing:
- Social media posts drive targeted traffic.
- Using social media for business boosts your site’s SEO.
- Increase your reach via quoted experts.
- It helps you understand your audience.
- An active social media presence builds relationships with your audience.
- Ads allow targeting and retargeting.
- It can help you get noticed at events and earn media coverage.
- Key to customer service.
- A strong social media presence builds brand loyalty.
- The perfect addition to your PR strategy.
- Your competition is already social.
- It will get you more sales and business growth.
- You can find potential customers who don’t already know your brand.
- Social media marketing establishes you as an authority in your industry.
- The ROI on social media ads is unbeatable.
Drive Revenue with Social Media
No marketing tool or technique plays a bigger role in influencing your brand perception than social media. Regularly interacting with followers, journalists, thought leaders and taste-makers can increase your profile, improve your public image and give your brand the sales it deserves.
Your business needs social media marketing, rankings and traffic? Pull out that flip phone and give us call. We’ll get you on the way to success.