Features of Unity 2018.3
Now available Unity 2018.3 includes new features & fixes and improvements. See below Key Point Unity 2018.3
- Improved Prefab Workflows
- Visual Effect Graph (Preview)
- Updated Terrain System
- FPS Sample Project
Unity 2018.3 Features: –
- Added App Bundle generation support
- Added notch support for Android
- Support for request permissions at run time for apps using API level 23
- Added the automatic installation & configuration of Open JDK when installing Unity Android support
- Added SkinnedMeshRenderer.forceMatrixRecalculationPerRender property to manually render a skinned mesh multiple times within a single update
- Added support for importing R16 textures and ability to view each channel in the Texture Inspector
- improvements to the window tabs
- Available new searchable window to display and edit Project Settings and Preferences.
- memory-less frame buffer depth to iOS Metal
- Shadow bias options
- Support for render targets & the R16 texture format
- ParticleSystemForceField component & updated External Forces module.
- Ring buffer mode, for persistent effects such as footprints or bullet holes.
Get more updates and news related unity and blogs here. Read blog on HOW UNITY 3D GAME IS HELPFUL IN EDUCATION SECTOR
We develop a kids’ educational games like 1 to 100 numbers, 123 numbers game, Math practice