Difference between SEO and ASO
Today, we are going to be talking about the differences Difference between SEO and ASO
- ASO aims to make applications rank higher on the search results of app stores.
- SEO aims to make websites rank higher on search engine results.
- Category & Competitor & Keyword Analysis
- Optimizing Textual Contents (App name, description, title etc.)
- Optimizing Visual Contents (App icon, screenshots, preview video etc.)
- Keyword selection
- Multiple search engine optimization
- Page title optimization
- On-page backlinks
- Off-page backlinks
- Website credibility
- Link relevance
- Content freshness
- No follow links
- Optimizing page speed
- High-quality content
- Social Sharing
User Search Habits
- On App Stores, users usually write about the functionalities they’re looking for while searching for an app.
- On Search Engines, users usually type the name of the topics they want to get information about.
- Search on app stores, apps are usually shown according to their functionalities, categories etc.
- Search on search engines, results are usually shown according to relevancy, what your website is about, the quality of the links on your websites etc.
- ASO optimizations are usually visual optimizations such as app icon, screenshots and videos.
- SEO optimizations are usually textual optimizations.
If you’d like to read more blogs like this, please visit our site. And feel free to share your comments and questions with us.